There are two ways to disconnect QuickBooks:
Disconnecting from Payboy
- From the side panel, select Settings > Integration
- On the Quickbooks card, click on the more options button
- Scroll down and click the disconnect button
- You will now be disconnected from Quickbooks
Disconnecting from Intuit QuickBooks Apps.com
- Login to Apps.com with your QuickBooks Account.
- Click My Apps
- Find the Payboy Card and click on Disconnect button.
- If you are logged in to Payboy:
You will reach a page to tell you you have successfully disconnected and your OAuth Tokens to QuickBooks will be invalidated.
Note: If for some reason your Disconnect was unsuccessful, please click the following link and log in to disconnect your QuickBooks From Payboy: https://payboy.biz/quickbooks/disconnect?no_redirect=true
- If you are not logged in to Payboy:
- You will be redirected to this page
- Click on the following link https://payboy.biz/quickbooks/disconnect?no_redirect=true
- Key in your credentials and log in to Payboy
- You will be immediately redirected to a disconnect page
- You will be successfully disconnected and your OAuth Tokens to QuickBooks will be invalidated.
- To reconnect to QuickBooks, visit the same integrations page and click on Connect To QuickBooks button
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you face any difficulties. We will get back to you within 3 workings days