This article will guide you to save your claim group before submitting the claim to the manager for approval.
How it works:
- Firstly, from the side panel, select Claims > Submit Claim (Group)
- It will bring you to an empty Claim group form, where you can input a name and add the claims in this claim group (same as the single claims form)
- Can make use of the 3 buttons under the Claim list to aid you.
Add Claim- Add another empty single claim form
Delete- Remove the selected claim
Copy- Duplicate the selected claim
- After you are done, click Confirm
Note: Confirm does NOT submit the claim group to the managers yet.
- You will then be redirected to the claim group page, where there is a Submit button at the end of each claim group that is still a Draft.
Note: Clicking this Submit button will send the claim group to the manager for approval
Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties through the support chat icon on the bottom right of the screen or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you within 3 working days.