The next step after you have generated a payroll is to pay your employees. You can make payroll payments quickly with our bank integrations.
To download a DBS GIRO file, refer to this article.
Before using this feature, make sure to call DBS BusinessCare at 1800 222 2200 to activate bank file transfer for payroll, or you will not be able to upload the payroll bank file.
NOTE: You must submit the file at least 1 working day before 6pm of the Payment date set within Payboy and the payment will be processed the next day. (Example: If you want the pay to be disbursed on the 5th Jan, you will have to set the payment date to 4th Jan and submit the file to DBS IDEAL by 3rd Jan before 6pm.)
Uploading the file to DBS IDEAL
- Login to DBS IDEAL and go to your IDEAL Dashboard.
- Click Files on the tab > Select Upload Profiles from the drop-down list.
- Click on the Create New button
- In the field "Profile Name", fill in your Payroll Month
- Under Payment Type dropdown list, select "Payroll"
- Under File Format, select "New Interbank GIRO"
- Select the Profile Access that fits best for your company.
- Click on the 'Submit' button to proceed to the next page
- Select the Action dropdown list and click on the 'Execute' button.
- Click on the 'Choose file' button.
- Select the GIRO file generated by Payboy.
- Click on the 'Upload file' button.
- Upon successful uploading, you will reach the upload list page.
- Select Approvals button at the top navigation bar.
- On the Approvals page, select the checkbox that belongs to the Payroll GIRO.
- Click on the "Approve" button.
- Click on 'Approve Now'
- Click on 'Finished'.
Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties through the support chat icon on the bottom right of the screen or email email@example.com. We will get back to you within 3 working days.