The next step after you have generated a payroll is to pay your employees. You can make payroll payments quickly with our bank integrations.
To download an OCBC GIRO file, refer to this article.
Before using this feature, make sure to call (+65) 6538 1111 to activate bank file transfer for payroll, or you will not be able to upload the payroll bank file.
NOTE: You must submit the file at least 1 working day before 6pm of the Payment date set within Payboy and the payment will be processed the next day. (Example: If you want the pay to be disbursed on the 5th Jan, you will have to set the payment date to 4th Jan and submit the file to Velocity@OCBC 2.0 by 3rd Jan before 6pm.)
Uploading file to Velocity@OCBC 2.0
- Login to Velocity@OCBC 2.0 and go to your Velocity Dashboard
- Click Transaction > Upload file
- Click on the dropdown list and choose GIROFASTWITHINV, then click Choose File
(Note: Please contact OCBC Support if you do not find this option within the dropdown list)
- Choose the Payroll Bank File from the location that you have saved it. Then click Open
- Click Upload
- Observe the process bar, it will show when the verification is done
Note: If upload fails, the status will be shown
- Once upload is done, return to Home page and choose the right task to Submit
Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties through the support chat icon on the bottom right of the screen or email email@example.com. We will get back to you within 3 working days.