We understand that at some point in time, employees will inevitably resign due to some circumstance or another. Hence, Payboy has included an offboarding module into its system. This allows the company will keep past documents related to their employees and their employment even after they have left the company.
How to resign or offboard an employee
- Head to Employees > click on All Employees on the side menu
- Click Offboard button on the particular employee who is resigning
- Select the Formal termination date
(Note: If the termination date is a current or future date, the employee's status will be marked as "terminating". If the termination date has already passed, the employee's status will be "resigned")
- Enter the Reason for termination from the drop-down menu of reasons
- Elaborate on the reason for termination (if necessary)
- Click Next
- Click the + Add new document button to attach any necessary resignation documents
- Then, click Next
- Choose if you want to send an email notifying the employee of his/her offboarding
- Enter Offboarding instructions, if necessary
- Click Done to complete the offboarding process
Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties through the support chat icon on the bottom right of the screen or email email@example.com. We will get back to you within 3 working days.