Claims are a crucial component of reimbursement and are prevalent in all companies, across all industries. Payboy's claim management system is robust and highly customizable, and is one of our highlighted features.
All claims must be approved to be included in payslip generation. As an administrator, you have the authority to create, approve and deny all claims reflected in the system.
The Payboy software allows for two types of claims - Single and Group.
Single claims are the typical form of claims - a single reimbursement for a cost incurred by an employee.
Group claims are a collection of claims. For example, all claims incurred on a business trip by multiple employees can be grouped into one group claim, and approved as a whole.
In this article, the focus will be on Group Claims
How to create a Claim (Group)
- Open the sidebar and select Claims > New Claim (Group).
- Enter the name of the grouped claim.
- Begin inputting the details of the first claim of this grouped claim by selecting an Employee and Claim Type.
- Depending on the Claim Type Settings, select the desired options.
- Click on Add Claim at the left side of the screen.
- The claim has been added to the claim group.
- Repeat the above steps to add subsequent claims to the claim group. You can click on any claim to modify it.
- The claim amounts are automatically totaled as more claims are added. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the Submit button to confirm.
Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties through the support chat icon on the bottom right of the screen, or email email@example.com. We will get back to you within 3 working days.