As the company expands in business scale, the number of its subsidiaries might increase as well. The Payboy software allows for a single company to create and edit multiple sub-organisations and departments.
For information on how to create/amend departments and positions, please view this article.
This function allows the administrator to:
- Generate payroll according to the company's own organisation (i.e. main & subsidiaries)
- Generate custom reports of an employee expenses according to his or her own organisation
How to add a new organisation
- Head to Company > Organisations on the side menu
- Click + Add More Organisations at the top
- Input the Organisation Name and Login ID
(Note: The organisation login ID will be used by employee accounts in the Payboy login page. They will need to enter it below the company's Subdomain alias, please refer to this article for more information on organisation login ID)
- Select your Business Registration Type
- Enter your Business Registration Number & CPF Submission Number (CSN)
- Click Upload Logo/Letterhead button if you would like the organisation to its own logo, separate from the company
- Add the departments
- Click Submit to create the new organisation
How to edit or delete existing organisations
- Click the Edit button next to the organisation's name
- You will be brought to the organisation application page. Follow the guide above (How to add a new organisation) for instructions.
- Click Delete to remove the entire organisation from the company
(Note: This is permanent and cannot be undone)
Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties through the support chat icon on the bottom right of the screen or email email@example.com. We will get back to you within 3 working days.