The Payboy software makes provisions for the administrator to set up and modify the working hours of different groups of employees within a company.
The administrator can either choose to set up a company-wide working hour system, or augment it with specific working hours for certain groups of employees.
Setting Up the Company's Working Hours
- On the left-side menu, head to Company > click on Work Hours
- Edit the Start of working period and End of working period accordingly on one of the day.
(Note: Each box represents a day of the week)
- Uncheck the box by clicking on the tick mark next to the Working Day if it is not a working day. The fields will be shaded grey
- Check the box by clicking beside the label Half Day if it is a half working day (Note that a half day has to be a working day. Hence, you will not be able to check half day exclusively without checking it as a working day as well)
- Click Submit to save any changes made.
(Note: These working hours will be assigned to all employees automatically, both existing and new ones)
Setting Up Individual Employees' Working Hours via Pay Scheme
- On the side panel, go to Payroll > Pay Schemes
- Either select Individual or Shared pay schemes at the top
(Note: An Individual pay scheme is applied to only one employee. A Shared pay scheme is either applied to multiple employees or can be applied to new employees when they are being onboarded)
- Click Edit on a particular pay scheme with its constituent employees
- Scroll down the page to Work Hours section.
- Follow the above guide (Setting up the company's working hours) to amend the working hours
- Click the Submit button to save any change made
Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties through the support chat icon on the bottom right of the screen or email email@example.com. We will get back to you within 3 working days.