The Payboy software makes provisions for the administrator to set up and modify the default working hours of different groups of employees within a company.
The administrator can either choose to set up a company-wide working hour system, or augment it with specific working hours for certain groups of employees.
Setting Up the Company's Working Hours
- On the left-side menu, head to Company > click on Work Hours
- Select if the majority of employees are on Flexible Timing (i.e. can start anytime during the day but must fulfill at least 8 hours of work each day) or Fixed Timing (i.e. can start anytime during the day but must fulfill at least 8 hours of work each day).
- Edit the Start of working period and End of working period accordingly on one of the day.
(Note: Each box represents a day of the week)
- Uncheck the box by clicking on the tick mark next to the Working Day if it is not a working day. The fields will be shaded grey.
- Check the box by clicking beside the label Half Day if it is a half working day (Note that a half day has to be a working day. Hence, you will not be able to check half day exclusively without checking it as a working day as well)
- Check the box Ends Next Day if the working day extends overnight (e.g. Wednesday 11pm to Thursday 6am)
- Click Submit to save any changes made.
(Note: These working hours will be assigned to ALL employees automatically, both existing and new ones)
Setting individual employees' working hours via pay scheme will override the above default hours.
Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties through the support chat icon on the bottom right of the screen or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you within 3 working days.