The Salary Year-To-Date (YTD) report allows administrators to view the breakdown of each employee's salary for a specific year.
It also provides the breakdown of payment made to various pay items such as Basic Salary, CPF wages, Skills Development Levy (SDL), and Self-Help Groups (SHG), as well as claims and reimbursements
The report can be viewed on the browser or downloaded as a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet for record keeping or printing purposes.
How to generate and download the Salary (YTD) report
- On the left-side menu, head to Reports > click Salary (YTD).
- Select the Report Year by clicking on the dropdown button and choosing the year desired.
- Select the employees who you wish to be reflected in the report.
(Note: You can use the Search query to find and select specific employees. Some of the filter options include Organization, Name, NRIC, Department and Position)
- After selecting the time period and employees, select Generate at the bottom of the page.
- Upon clicking, you will be directed to a new page where you will be shown the overall breakdown of total employee payment and total statutory payment for the year period
- You can scroll down and view the overall breakdown of salary, pay items and claims for every employee arranged in chronological order according to the months of the year.
- To download the report in Excel format, either look in the top-right or the bottom-right corner and click on Download Excel Report.
Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties through the support chat icon on the bottom right of the screen or email email@example.com. We will get back to you within 3 working days.