As mentioned before in the Rostering settings page, The Payboy software allows an alternative type of scheduling workflow which allocates employees to their shifts based on their available dates and times.
The functions of this system are:
- Enable employees to indicate their availability (i.e. date and time) easily to the administrator.
- Administrator would hence be able to allocate employees to available shifts accordingly and efficiently
- Track the employees who have not indicated their availability
How to view the employees' availability
- Head to Attendance > Employee Availability on the side menu
- On the left hand side of the page, you will see a calendar with colour indications pertaining to which day(s) the employees indicated their availability
- On the right hand side of the page, you will see a list of employees who have not indicated their availability for the current month and the following month
- As an administrator, you are also able to indicate the availability of your employees. You can find out more here
- Once the employee has indicated their availability, you will find their name during the process of shift scheduling.
- Green marks employees that are available but have not been registered into a shift
- Blue marks employees that are available and have already been registered into a shift
Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties through the support chat icon on the bottom right of the screen or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you within 3 working days.