The Payboy software allows for flexible shift scheduling and simplifies the process of creating shifts and allocating employees to them.
This guide will detail the various functions which can be done on the shift scheduling module.
Receiving email notification for shift cancellation request
- When your employee has sent a shift cancellation request, you will receive an email notification.
- Open the email and you will see a link which will direct you to the page where you can make your approval decision.
How to approve/deny shift cancellation request
- Head to Attendance > Cancellation Requests
- The pending cancellation request will display both approve and deny button under 'Approval state' as shown below
- You can choose to either Approve or Deny the shift cancellation. If the shift cancellation request is denied, it cannot be re-applied for.
How to allocate another employee from the available list
- Head to Employees > Schedule Shifts
- Scrolling over the name icon of the employee who is allocated to the shift will show a red 'X'. Click on it and the employee should be removed from the shift.
- Drag and drop another employee onto the blank space to allocate him to the shift.
- Publish the shifts so that it can be formalized and the employees will be notified.
Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties through the support chat icon on the bottom right of the screen or email email@example.com. We will get back to you within 3 working days.