The attendance system allows admin to track employees’ attendance as well as punctuality. Payboy's attendance system can be integrated with third-party devices such as fingerprint scanners, and our mobile app supports location-based tracking for checking into work.
The attendance logs will be automatically updated if it is integrated with a third-party device. In the case whereby there is no third-party device involved, the employee is allowed to log his/her own attendance via the Payboy software. However, as an admin, you also have the authority to add attendance logs on behalf of your employees without any prior requirement.
It is important to log attendance properly because:
- It determines how many hours has the employee worked
- It allows accurate calculation of Overtime Hours, Rest day worked hours, Holiday worked hours to be taken into account during payroll generation
How to add an attendance log on behalf of the employee
- From the side menu, to go Attendance > Attendance logs
- Click on +Attendance log on the top right corner
- Select the Employee name from the drop-down list
- Select the Start Date and Start Time
- Select the End Date and End Time
- Click the Submit button to create the attendance log
How to view, edit or delete an existing attendance log
- Click View, Edit, or Delete that located at the right side of the particular attendance log accordingly.
Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties through the support chat icon on the bottom right of the screen or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you within 3 working days.