Payboy allows you to customize how leaves are taken throughout your organization.
This module you are able to:
- Enable or disable the leave module on your employee's portals.
- Determine the leaves shown on the employee's calendar
- Enable or disable managers from creating leaves for their subordinates.
- Enable or disable an hourly leaves system for your organization, and set the threshold of hours to be considered a full-day leave.
How to change leave settings
- Open the sidebar and select Leaves > Leave Settings
- Checking or unchecking the Checkboxes will enable or disable their respective features
- If you wish to implement hourly leaves, the hour threshold for a full-day leave can be set under Number of hours to consider a full day worth of leave
- "Calendar shows other employee's leave within" : This field allows you to control whose leaves would the employees be able to view on their employee portal calendar.
- Select Submit to confirm
Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties through the support chat icon on the bottom right of the screen, or email email@example.com. We will get back to you within 3 working days.