A company might have various branches involved aside from the main headquarters. The Payboy software makes provisions to ensure that all branches can be catered for using a single application.
This is an important feature as it enables the scheduling and allocating of part-timers to different working locations across the country.
What are the functions of Branches in Payboy?
- To inform the employees of the location that they are allocated to
- To reduce the chance of inputting fraud time logs by the employee
- To allow for proper rostering of shifts within the company
How to create a new branch
- Head to Company > Branches/Outlets on the side menu.
- Click the + New Branch or Outlet button on the top right
- Enter the Branch Name
- Adjust the Check-in radius for attendance marking. The default is 100 meters
(Note: This is a geo-location function allowing employees to check-in via the Payboy Mobile App)
- Select the Country from the drop-down list, if needed
- Enter the Postal code of the branch. This will automatically update the street address
- Enter other necessary address information as needed
- Finally, click the Submit button to create the branch.
How to view / edit / delete an existing branch
- Head to Company > Branches/Outlets on the side menu, as shown above
- Click View, Edit, or Delete buttons on the rows of the respective branches accordingly.
- To Edit, follow the same steps as "How to create a new branch" as shown above
Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties through the support chat icon on the bottom right of the screen or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you within 3 working days.