When it comes to data management, people will want to keep track of their movements on the platform. Our audit log system tracks all actions made in Payboy's software. It is important to have an audit log as to provide a complete historical HRM movement for future use in tracking missing records, investigating fraud and demonstrating compliance with required standards.
As Payboy allows multiple administrators to manage a company, an audit log is a must to have in order to track the movement of each administrator. Furthermore, our audit log is also able to track the changes made by employees of the company.
Accessing audit logs
- Head to Settings > Audits Logs on the side menu
- You will be directed to a page where you can see all of the actions done by all admins and employees in the company. The actions are arranged in chronological order
- To filter your search, select User from the drop-down list.
- You may also select an Entity from the drop-down list as well as pick a date range such as Leave Addition and/or Schedule.
(Note: The system will auto filter your search once you have selected the keywords)
- You can also set a date range to narrow down the logs to after or before certain dates
- Click the Inspect icon to find out more about each action in question
Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties through the support chat icon on the bottom right of the screen or email email@example.com. We will get back to you within 3 working days.