This feature is for staff that have an approved document from CPF, stating the agreed SHG amount that the staff need to pay every month, which is different from the normal rates.
How to set a fixed SHG amount:
- From the sidebar, go to Employees > All Employee
- Find the staff & Click on the 'view' icon (the eye on the right of the row)
- Click on the 'Payroll' Tab & Click on the 'Edit' button at the bottom right
- Under the "Opted out from XXX", there is now an additional checkbox that states "Set a fixed XXX amount".
- Check on the "Set a fixed XXX amount" checkbox and an input field will appear, where you can input the agreed fixed SHG amount.
- After you have set the SHG amount, every time you generate payroll, the SHG amount paid will be that amount. **Note: SHG is being automated after you submit the payroll, thus, upon generation of payroll, it would not be shown
Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties through the support chat icon on the bottom right of the screen or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you within 3 working days.