This 'No Payout' Claims feature are for companies who gives corporate cards to their staff. So this feature allows the staff to claim it as a record/informing purposes, as the staff would not be reimbursed any amount due to the use of corporate card.
How to Set up
- From the sidebar, go to Claims > select Claim Types
- Find the Claim Type that requires this feature > click on the Edit icon on the right side of the Claim Type (pen & paper icon)
- Scroll down > click on the Allow no payout checkbox & a tick should appear showing that it is enable
- Click Submit button
- Now on the employee portal, for that specific claim type, there will be an additional "No Payout" checkbox. **Note: Any Claims that have the "No Payout" checkbox checked, will not be reimbursed in the payroll
How to change 'No Payout' Claims from unpaid to 'paid'?
- After Approving the Claim > Click on the "Edit" button at the right side of the claim,
- Scroll Down > Now there is a "Payment Date" Field, where you can input the "Paid" day. This allows you to verify that this claim is correct and had been verified.
Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties through the support chat icon on the bottom right of the screen or email email@example.com. We will get back to you within 3 working days.