It is not advisable to manually adjust CPF unless it is a special case. CPF calculations is automated on Payboy and the numbers are correct, so any manual adjustments to the CPF might result in errors. The system is also able to assist you in CPF's calculation of AW Ceiling. However, this guide will teach you to edit an individual employee's CPF contributions if the need arises. As well as the SHG amounts computed by the system.
Accessing an employee's CPF contribution
- From the side menu, go to Payroll > All Payrolls
- Click on the year and then month of the payroll in which you would like to view.
- You will be directed to a page with all the payslip information for individual employees. Under the row of the employee whose CPF/SHG you wish to change, click View
- Scroll down to CPF contributions, and click Edit CPF or Edit SHG
- Input the correct Employee CPF and Employer CPF contributions
- Click Submit and the CPF will be changed accordingly
- Otherwise, select the edit icon input the correct SHG amounts
- After a change is made, there will be an additional notification that the CPF has been edited by an administrator account. There is no additional notification after editing of SHG.
Important note: If you select edit on the entire payroll batch and re-submit, the CPF amounts will be recalculated by the system and any previous edits will be undone.
Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties through the support chat icon on the bottom right of the screen or email email@example.com. We will get back to you within 3 working days.