Our software now has the functionality to allow you to include other currencies for employees to use when applying for claims. This article will teach you how to set up a new currency and set its exchange rate against the default currency (SGD)
How to create a new foreign currency
- Go to Company > Foreign Currencies
- Click + New foreign currency on the top right
- Select the Name of the currency from the dropdown list (the currencies are arranged in alphabetical order)
- Input the exchange rate of the currency
(Note: Take note that the exchange rate is input correctly! The value should be how much of the foreign currency is equivalent to 1 SGD. e.g. if 1 SGD = 3 MYR, the input in "exchange rate" would be 3)
- Click Submit to add the currency
How to edit or delete foreign currencies
- You can choose to Edit or Delete the respective currencies in question
- If you choose to Edit, you will be brought back to the foreign currency creation page. Follow the instructions as shown in the earlier section "How to create a foreign currency"
- If you choose to Delete, you will be prompted with a warning pop-up. Click Ok to proceed with the deletion
Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties through the support chat icon on the bottom right of the screen or email email@example.com. We will get back to you within 3 working days.