It's the start of a new year! And that means that it is also time to do Tax Filling!
Do take note that the submission period of 2018 IRAS tax filling starts from 1 January 2019 to 1 March 2019. Currently, Payboy has IR8A & Appendix 8A (XML only) submission through XML File or API.
How to fill Appendix 8A
For those with benefit-in-kind filled on IR8A, you would need to fill the Appendix 8A form as well.
Here are the steps:
- From the sidebar, go to Payroll > select Tax Filing
- Firstly, need to create a IR8A through Create New Amendment. You can follow the steps here.
- Only when there is Benefits-in-Kind filled under Optional Declaration, then you will be allowed to file for Appendix 8A.
- Click on View under A8A required column.
- Click +New A8A Filing
- Fill in the form accordingly
- Then click Submit
- Go back to the Summary page
- When done adding all the Appendix 8A form for everybody, Click Download XML
- After downloading the file, upload the file to IRAS AIS Java File Validator. Here is the link for where to download the file validator.
Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties through the support chat icon on the bottom right of the screen or email email@example.com. We will get back to you within 3 working days.