It's the start of a new year! And that means that it is also time to do Tax Filling!
Do take note that the submission period of IRAS tax filling starts from 1 January to 1 March. Currently, Payboy has IR8A & IR8S & Appendix 8A submission through XML File or API.
How to fill Appendix 8A
For those with benefit-in-kind filled on IR8A, you would need to fill the Appendix 8A form as well.
Here are the steps:
- From the sidebar, go to Payroll > select Tax Filing
- Firstly, need to create a IR8A through wither Create New Tax Filing or Create New Amendment. You can follow the steps here.
- Only when there is Benefits-in-Kind filled under Optional Declaration, then you will be allowed to file for Appendix 8A.
- Click on Required under A8A column.
- Click +New A8A Filing
- Fill in the form accordingly
- Then click Submit
- Go back to the Summary page
- Continue adding Appendix 8A form for everybody necessary
How to submit
To Submit the Appendix 8A to IRAS, head to the main page > under A8A column, click on Required.
Method 1 (Currently not available yet):
For submission through API, click API Validate, and make sure that it's successful > next, click API submit via corppass. You will be redirected to the corppass login page.
Method 2 (Available):
For submission through Java, click on XML download. Then upload the downloaded XML file through Java.
Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties through the support chat icon on the bottom right of the screen or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you within 3 working days.