There might be some circumstances where you would like to rehire an employee that previously resigned from the company. Since our software keeps all employee records, we can make the re-onboarding process much simpler for you and eliminate the hassle of entering the employee information all over again.
Workflow for re-onboarding a resigned employee
- First, go to Employees > All Employees
- Use the employee filter to sort for resigned employees
- Once you have identified the employee you wish to re-onboard, copy his/her relevant ID number (NRIC, FIN, etc.)
- Then go to Employees > Onboard Employee
- Select the Single Onboard flow
- Select the Identity number type from the drop-down list
- Paste in the resigned employee's identity number
- If the information input is correct, the system will prompt you that the employee already exists within the company
- You only need to re-select the Organisation, Department and Position for the employee
- Congratulations! Your employee is now re-onboarded
Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties through the support chat icon on the bottom right of the screen or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you within 3 working days.