As the administrator of the company, you have a greater extent of capability to manage the leave system. You could manage them by adding a new leave, editing or deleting the existing leave submission. Furthermore, you can also make the approval decisions in order for the leave to be accounted into the payroll for the month.
Overall, our leaves system helps the company’s administrator to:
- Provide a hassle-free process in managing the leaves applications
- Managing the leaves application easily
- Automatically calculate the payroll for the employees according to his working days (e.g. unpaid leaves will not be counted in payroll as working days)
How to apply a new leave application on behalf of my employee?
- From the left side panel, select Leave > New Leave
- Select the employee whom you are applying leave for. You may filter from active or resigned employees.
- Then, select the leave type as well as approval status.
- From the drop-down calendar, select the leave dates.
- From here, the system will prompt for half day information. If neither options are chosen, leave is taken as a full day. There are 2 options:
- PM leave on the first day of leave.
- AM leave on the last day of leave.
- Admins may choose to indicate a reason for leave and/or attach proof (e.g. Medical Certificate, Birth Certificate, etc)
- To submit the leave application, click on Submit.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you face any difficulties. We will get back to you within 3 working days.