Holidays in Payboy are defaulted to your individual country so for instance, a Vietnamese company will automatically follow Vietnamese calendar holidays.
However, the system is also flexible enough to allow companies to add their own unique holidays, or remove certain holidays if need be.
A proper set-up of this will ensure an accurate and fuss-free calculation of payrolls at the end of the month.
Creating a new Holiday Group
- From the left-side menu, head to Company > Holidays
- At the top-right corner, click + New Holiday Group
- Type in the Name of the holiday group
- Click Submit to create the new group
- Once the group is created, you can begin to set up the holidays applicable to the group. You can choose the option to Import Holidays or Add New Holidays.
- This functionality will be further explained in the sections below
IMPORTING holidays within an existing Holiday Group
- On the left-side menu, head to Company > Holidays.
- Click Import New Holiday
- You will be directed to a page with dropdown lists for the Year and Country
- Select the Year that you want the holiday calendar to be applied in
- Select the Country which you want holidays to be imported from
(Note: We have preset holiday calendars for certain countries in which some of our client companies work. Hence, if you can't find a calendar for your country, don't fret! Talk to our support team and we will help you.)
You will find step 5 here!