Payboy has many reports made available for our users. This article aims to lay out the objective of each report available.
There are a total of 16 reports available on a full-suite account. Here are the list of reports categorized according to module and their uses:
- A8A - IRAS amendment form.
- Banks - Payroll breakdown based on employees' bank accounts (e.g. DBS/OCBC/UOB, etc).
- CPF - Summary + breakdown of CPF paid categorized by month.
- IRAS - IRAS IR8A form.
- Payroll (Monthly) - PDF summary of the month's payroll broken down by Organisation and Department.
- Payrolls - Excel report on amounts paid under each pay item for the filtered month(s), broken down by employee.
- Payslips - Similar to the Payrolls report, filters according to payslips under different payment periods.
- Salary (YTD) - Excel summary view of items paid in the entire calendar year, in each month, for each employee.
- Excel - Reports may be customized and contains filters of paid and unpaid claims or filtering claims with pay out or no payout.
- CSV - General overview of claims, especially claim groups. Lesser filters as compared to the excel report.
- PDF - Summary reports of claims, printed with receipts.
- Leaves - this report will display every record of leaves applied by the employee.
- Leaves Type - this report will show you the balances of leaves days of each leave type as well as display the breakdown of each leave addition.
- Employees - Contains all personal details of employees in the system along with their pay scheme details (i.e. SHG and CPF) as well as approval groups included in.
- Appraisal Period - Excel reports of the answers given during appraisal based on section weightage
- Attendance - Excel report of the working hours for each employee in the custom period chosen
- Shift Attendance - Excel report of shift breakdown, showing working hours including overtime, for each day of the customized period.
- Schedule - Similar to the shift attendance report inclusive of attendance log and adjusted attendance (if any), shift pay items, as well as approval state.
- Project Costings - Costing breakdown of each project.