There are THREE things needed for hours to be included in payroll.
One, an assigned shift. Two, an attendance record. Three, approval. This article will aide in the third item needed, approval.
- From the dashboard, head to the Rostering tab > Shift Attendance.
- From this page, you can filter attendance by employee name/number. branch or dates.
- Filters by work day, off day, holiday and rest day are also available. Along with approval state.
- From here, you are able to edit a shift and tag an attendance log to it (item two), approve or deny the pending shift entries, and deleting an assigned shift.
Edit the attendance log of a shift
- To edit an attendance log tagged to a shift, click on either the clock in or clock out timing.
- You will be redirected to the attendance log. From this page, select edit.
- You may indicate the changes under the "Adjustment" column, so that the system keeps a record of the change. Otherwise, you may edit directly on the attendance record itself.
- After editing the attendance, make sure to click on Submit.
- The adjusted details will appear on the attendance log after saving.
Approve/Deny a Shift
- Approve or deny a shift by clicking on approve/deny.
- After selecting approve or deny, the approval status will change accordingly. Note: Clicking on deny will trigger an email notification to the employee to state that their attendance log has been rejected.
- To reset a shift's approval status, select the X icon. Note: Only the original approver of the shift can reset the approval status.
Edit a shift
- To edit a shift, click on the respective edit button
Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties through the support chat icon on the bottom right of the screen or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you within 3 working days.