This article aims to guide admins in creating shift roles for employees where needed at specific outlets that are easily recognized by color-codes.
- From the dashboard, head to the Rostering tab > Shift Roles.
- To create a new shift role, click on '+ New Shift Role'
- Indicate the name of the role and initials, they should be recognizable to the employees. Along with the branch and color code of this role so that is easily recognized without having to carefully read.
- When all fields have been entered, click on 'Submit'.
- To edit or delete a shift role, click on the respective buttons. Note: Shifts tagged to an existing shift cannot be deleted for record keeping purposes.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you face any difficulties. We will get back to you within 3 working days.