This module serves to provide admins with an estimate of how much the company is spending on each project in terms of salaries and claims.
Step 1: Create Projects
- To access the create projects page, head to the Projects tab > Projects > Click on the + New Project button on the top right.
- In order to create a new projects, these are the compulsory (unless stated) fields:
- Name: The project name.
- Description (optional): A short description explaining what this project is about.
- Start Date: Project start date (can be backdated).
- End Date (optional): Project end date (can be backdated).
- Outlet/Branch: Indicate the outlet that this project is tagged to in order for attendance logs to be automatically allocated to this project.
- Archive: Check this box when this project is no longer active.
Step 2: Create Attendance logs with the branch
(Skip this step, if you are not using the attendance module)
- There are 2 ways to create attendance logs:
- Manually create mass attendance logs.
- Require employees to check in and out using the mobile app/web.
Note: Step 3 and 4 are interchangeable. Their sequence does not matter.
Step 3: Generate Payroll
Step 4: Check/create Project breakdown percentage and approve the percentages (if required).
For companies using attendance module: Verify the percentages churned by the system and approve it accordingly. (Note: After approving, percentages will no longer be updated automatically)
Project breakdown is the percentage allocation of the salary to each project. To create project breakdown for companies that do not use the attendance module:
- Head to Projects tab > New Project Breakdown.
- Select the employee, month and year to indicate percentages for > Click "Add Project Breakdown" > Select the project (done in step 1) and indicate the estimated percentage of his time spent on this project.
- Alternatively, employees may submit their own estimated breakdowns through the employee portal for admin approval.
- After the project breakdown has been created, head to Projects > All Projects Breakdown > Select the respective month > Approve the breakdowns individually or bulk approve by clicking on the "Approve All" button.
Step 5: Generate project costing report
- Head to Reports tab > Project Costings > Select the respective month and year > click "Generate Excel Report"
From this excel report, you would be able to see the breakdown of the salary for the respective projects.
If you face any difficulties, feel free to contact us through the support chat icon on the bottom right of the screen, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you within 3 working days.