To access this page, from the sidebar, head to Project > Project Settings.
From this page, you would be able to enable and disable what employees can do on their portal, as well as certain system automations.
From top to bottom:
- Enable the project module from employees' view.
- Auto assign new projects to all active employees.
- Allow managers to create staff's project breakdowns on behalf of their subordinates.
- Allow employees to be able to create, edit and delete their individual project breakdown.
- Require percentages of project breakdowns (submitted by employees) to be approved before generating a report.
Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties through the support chat icon on the bottom right of the screen or email email@example.com. We will get back to you within 3 working days.