When employees are committed to showing up on time or stay later than their normal working hours to go the extra mile, companies may choose to award dedicated employees with special allowances and bonuses. With Payboy, you can automate this process using conditional pay items!
Here are the steps to setting up conditions for such special allowances:
Step 1: Create a Pay Item.
Step 2: Indicate Conditions
- After the initial set up of the pay items, click on "+ Add Attendance Condition"
- Select the type of condition to apply. There are 4 types (refer to explanation below).
1. Attendance Presence: Allowance awarded for presence of attendance logs of set number of hours on any workday, rest day, off day and/or holiday.
e.g. Award this pay item if there is are attendance logs present of at least 8 hours on an off day.
Note: Prorate amount if the hours in the attendance log are less than the default number of working hours stated in the employee's pay scheme.
e.g. On an off day, the attendance log indicates 4 hours worked, while the default working hours are set as 8 hours. The amount will be prorated proportionally by half.
2. After Working Hours: Allowance awarded for performing OT above a certain set of hours.
e.g. Award this pay item if the employee performs more than 72 hours of OT in a month.
3. Punctuality (Time In): Allowance awarded for checking in on time for a set number of days, or late for less than a set number of days in a month.
e.g. Award this pay item if the employee has reported to work late less than 5 days in a month.
e.g. Award this pay item if the employee has reported to work on time for more than 20 days in a month.
4. Punctuality (Time Out): Allowance awarded for checking out on time for a set number of days, or performing OT for more than a set number of days in a month.
e.g. Award this pay item if the employee has checked out earlier than working hours less than 5 times in a month.
e.g. Award this pay item if the employee has performed OT for more than 5 times in a month.
Important Note: Conflicting conditions such as awarding punctual check out + requiring OT hours, will cause a pay out based on only one of the two conditions.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you face any difficulties. We will get back to you within 3 working days.