Managers are able to create attendance records for employees who have issues doing so.
How to check in (on app)
- Check in using the attendance tab on the sidebar
How to check out (on app)
- Check out using the attendance tab on the sidebar
How to create check in attendance record (on web)
Note: Before beginning please check if you have been given permission to create subordinate's attendance on the web
- Click on Create Staff Attendance on the left-side menu
- Select the employee to create an attendance log for, along with the outlet, and date and time in. Note: Date out is not required if the employee has not yet ended work.
- Then click on "Submit". The attendance log should now be created and will show up on your overall list of attendance.
How to create check out attendance record (on web)
- From the dashboard, head to Attendance tab > Approve Attendance. This page will display all attendance logs.
- To add in a check out timing, click on edit for the respective attendance log.
- Key in the date out and time out for the employee. Then click on Submit. The attendance should now show a time out record and a summary of the day's working hours.
Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties through the support chat icon on the bottom right of the screen or email email@example.com. We will get back to you within 3 working days.