1. How to integrate Payboy with iEntry? How to add users from Payboy?
You may refer to this article on the steps needed to integrate Payboy with iEntry.
2. The device recognised users as other people?
Go to User> click "Manage User's Photo".
Please ensure that the image is tagged to the correct user
Please ensure that the background of the image does not contain any other users. (Should only contain the user's face)
You can delete and recapture the user's image on the system
3. How to create more user?
Go to User> click "Create"
4. How to add users' photo?
Go to User> click "Manage User's Photo". Please ensure that the background of the image does not contain any other employees.
5. How to assign door access to users?
Go to User> click "Assign Door Access"
6. How to mass assign door access?
Go to Doors> click "Assign Door Access"
7. How to edit user information?
Go to User> click "Edit User Information"
7. How to delete a user?
Go to User> click "Delete User"
8. How to check or see the check-in and check-out time of users? or How to check temperature or users?
Go to Door Access> Access Logs. Only users and visitors with door assigned to them will have access logs.
9. Does the visitor also link to SafeEntry?
Yes! All users and visitors with a valid Identification and Mobile Number with door access will automatically link to SafeEntry if the service is activated.
10. Can I receive notifications when a user check-in or check-out?
iEntry uses Telegram to send notifications. You can receive notification by linking iEntry to Telegram.
11. How to create a visitor registration form?
Go to Forms> click "Create"
12. How to register visitors?
Go to Forms> click "Show the QRCode for this form". Visitors need to scan the QRCode to fill in the form and click submit. You can print out the QRCode and place it near the entrance of your unit.
Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties through the support chat icon on the bottom right of the screen or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you within 3 working days.