Project roles can be used to indicate specific roles and specific hourly rates for every employee for each project.
Example: An employee can cover different roles in different projects. In project A, he can be the project manager. While in Project B, he is an advisor. The cost rates for him are different in both projects, which can be indicated using project roles.
Step 1: Add a new project role
Projects > Project Roles > + New Project Role
Step 2: To create a new project role, these are the compulsory fields (unless stated)
1. Name: Name for the project role
2. Hourly Rate: Rate for the project role
3. Remarks (Optional): Short description
4. Assign to Projects: Projects that require this project role
5. Archive: Check this box when this project role is no longer in use.
Step 3: After submitting, the page will be refreshed and project roles will be created on the Project Roles page.
(Note: Admins are able to view and edit created project roles)
Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties through the support chat icon on the bottom right of the screen or email email@example.com. We will get back to you within 3 working days.