Allocations can be used to break down each employee's salary for each project. The breakdown can be by percentages or fixed amounts.
**This allocation will be used in project calculations.
Step 1: Head to Projects > Employees > Project Allocations
(Note: Ensure your employees are assigned according to the preferred assignment types. For more information on assignment types, click here)
Step 2: Click on +New Allocations
Step 3: To create a new project allocation, these are the compulsory fields (unless stated)
1. Employee: Select the desired employee
2. Month: Month of this allocation
3. Allocation Type: The method of estimation for allocations, by percentage, nominal, or equal
nominal: Select this to key in a fixed amount for each project.
equal: Select this for the system to auto-split equally among selected projects.
4. Base Amount Type: Allocation to be estimated based on salary amount or a fixed amount (Note: Salary is based on the sum of gross salary, pay items, employer CPF and SDL)
5. Remarks (Optional): Short description
6. Projects: Project that will be tagged to this allocation
7. Add Row: Additional allocations for different projects
Step 4: Submit
After submission, the page will be refreshed and allocation will be created.
(Note: Created allocations can be edited and deleted afterward)
Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties through the support chat icon on the bottom right of the screen or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you within 3 working days.