Subscribing and changing subscriptions
- Click the dropdown list on the left-side corner of the page
- Select Billing
- Choose your preferred Subscription
- Click Subscribe
Once your subscription has been changed, your card will be charged immediately. If it's from a lower plan to a higher one, your card will be credited immediately. If it's the opposite, you will receive a refund within 5 to 10 business days (this is due to the banking system).
How your bill is calculated
The bill is calculated by dividing the sum of the money corresponding with the chosen subscription with the amount of days in the month.
- E.g. $18 ÷ 30 days = $0.60/day (For April, June, September, November)
- E.g. $18 ÷ 31 days = $0.58 (For January, March, May, July, August, October, December)
- E.g. $18 ÷ 28 days = $0.64 (For February)
So should you choose to change subscriptions after the month has started, the bill will be prorated accordingly and then charged at the end of the month.
This also applies for when using a higher priced subscription and then switching to a lower priced one after starting the month.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you face any difficulties. We will get back to you within 3 workings days.