This guide will help you to find your company's billing page, and make changes to your current subscription or payment methods if necessary.
Accessing the Billing Page
- From the left side menu, go to Settings > Billing info
- You should see a billing page with Subscription Status, Payment Methods, Payment History and Coupons
Changing a Subscription Status
- Currently, if you would like to change your subscription plan, you can only choose between the Core and Advance plans, or make arrangements with our sales team.
Unsubscribing from a Plan
- If you would like to unsubscribe from the existing Core or Advance plans, simply click on the grey Unsubscribe button. Your subscription will be cancelled immediately. Charging to your card will be processed according to the rules outlined in the sections below.
(Note: If you are using one of our older subscription plans and would like to unsubscribe, please contact us personally through intercom or at email@example.com)
Updating or Changing Payment Methods
- At any point in time, you can only have 1 bank card assigned as a payment method in your Payboy account
- If you would like to change your current payment method, click on Update Credit Card. You will be prompted to enter the new card details, and this card will replace your old one as the default card to be charged by Stripe
- If your payment method is updated successfully, you will be prompted with a popup notification
Billing Calculation and Charging Procedures
- We charge your account according to your plan on a per month basis, starting from the date of the latest subscription. For example, if your latest subscription started on the 16th of the month, you would be charged subsequently on every 16th of the month
- If you change your subscription plan, you will simultaneously be charged for 1 month under the new plan and refunded a prorated amount under the previous plan
For example, If a client subscribes to the Core plan on the 1st of Jan and switches to the Advance plan on the 16th, this is how the charging would work:
1. Client is refunded a prorated amount based on the number of days left in the month. In this case, 16/31 * amount charged on the 1st of Jan
2. Client is charged for 1 month under the new billing plan
3. Client will now be charged monthly on the 16th of each month. This is now the default billing date
- We use Stripe as our method of online payment, which charges your credit card directly
- Any charges done by Stripe are processed immediately, while any refunds from Stripe to your bank account are usually processed within 5-10 business days
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us through the support chat icon on the bottom right of the screen, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as possible!