With the ad hoc pay item function, we make it not only easier for you to apply for pay items as and when you wish throughout the month, but also keep track of all the pay items that have been applied throughout the month in this method. It also enables your employees to see the pay items that they have applied for in this manner.
Creating an ad hoc pay item
- From the side menu, go to Payroll > Adhoc Pay Items
- Click on New Adhoc Pay Item on the top right corner of the summary page
- Fill out the necessary details for the claim - Employee, Approval status, Pay item, Quantity and finally Remarks(if any)
- Click Submit to save the claim
Ad hoc pay item summary page
- From the summary page, you are able to see a list of all the pay items that are pending approval. You will also be able to see whether these pay items have been reimbursed through the monthly payroll.
Do check out this other guide to find out how you can enable your staff and managers to request for adhoc pay items themselves.
- As an admin, you are able to Approve, Deny, View, Edit or Delete these existing claims, as long as they have not been run in the payroll
- However, take note that any claims that have been run in a payroll are considered paid and you will no longer be able to delete or edit them
Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties through the support chat icon on the bottom right of the screen or email email@example.com. We will get back to you within 3 working days.