This page allows you to manage your employees easily. Employees’ details are very important because it helps to run the process of other features such as payroll, claims, leaves, and timesheets smoothly. Furthermore, a proper documentation of employees’ details information will enable you to generate tax filing as well as CPF e-submission properly as mandated by related government institutions in Singapore.
By onboarding the employees into the system, administrators will be able to:
- Manage the employees' claims, leaves, and time attendance
- Generate and distribute the e-Payrolls for the employees in the company
- Manage approval decisions for all employees in the company
There are 2 ways to onboard employees:
Web Onboarding – a better way when only onboarding 1 employee
Excel Import – a better way when onboarding multiple employees
- From the side panel, select Employees > Onboard employee
Single onboard for 1 employee
- Firstly, select the identity number type from the dropdown list and enter the identity number.
This prompts the system to check the existing employee database to see if there is already an existing employee with that designation. If the employee already exists, you will be redirected to the employee transfer form instead.
- If you choose "Let the employee fill up their personal details", you only need to provide some basic information.
- Enter the Name, Email, and Citizenship, Organization and Country of Work. Then indicate the Organization, Department, and Position. Finally, click Next
- Alternatively, If you choose "I will fill up the details myself", you will have to fill up all the employee's details.
- Enter the Employee information accordingly, especially those fields with asterisk (*) symbol. Then, click Next.
- Fill out the employee number and tags, if necessary
(Note: These functions are optional, but can help facilitate easier sorting and searching if you have a larger number of employees)
- You will have to fill out the employee's pay scheme details. You can select form an existing pay scheme or add a new pay scheme. For more information on pay schemes, click here
- Click + Add New Document to attach any relevant documents you wish
- Finally, customize the settings of the email invitation to the new employee
- You can choose to immediately send the onboarding email, or at a later date if the employee is only starting work later on
- Customize the employment start date and employment type (full-time, part-time, contract or probation)
- Add any personal messages or instructions you would like to be included in the email in the onboarding instructions
- Click Done
Mass onboarding employees through an Excel import
- Select 'Mass Onboard (Excel)'
- Click Download Template to get the pre-formatted excel file for filling up
- Input the necessary information on the excel file
- Select and Upload the completed excel file
(Note: This process might take some time, as the system will make sure all the necessary information columns are filled up, and validate to make sure they are accurate)
- Once done, you can scroll through and Verify that all the information uploaded is correct
- Click Next to proceed to the onboarding page and send out the invitation emails to your employees
(Important note: Employees created without an email will have their passwords automatically set to their Identification number (NRIC, FIN no., etc.))
Onboarding employees that have previously offboarded
- You can also choose to re-onboard an employee that has previously offboarded or resigned from the company. In this case, you will not need to fill up the employee's details, and will instead be directed to the pay scheme customization site
How to view / edit existing employee details
- From the side menu, go to Employees > All Employees
- Search for the relevant employee, and click the View button in the respective row
- Next, click on the edit button at the bottom of the page
- Update your employee's details as desired
How to delete an employee
- Head to Employees > All Employees on the side menu
- Click Delete on the particular employee
- A message box will appear. Click OK to delete the employee
(Note: This button only exists if the employee has not completed his/her onboarding process into the Payboy system. If you would like to resign an employee, go to this page on how to offboard your employee)
Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties through the support chat icon on the bottom right of the screen or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you within 3 working days.