As the administration of the company, you have a greater extent of capability to manage the leave system. You could manage them by add a new leave, edit, and delete the existing leave submission. Furthermore, you could also make the approval decisions in order for that leave to be accounted into the payroll of the month.
In overall, this leaves system helps the company’s administrator to:
- Provide a hassle-free process in managing the leaves applications
- Managing the leaves application easily
Automatically calculated the payroll for the employees according to his working days (e.g. unpaid leaves will not be counted in payroll as working days)
How to apply a new leave application on behalf of the employee
- From the side panel, select Leave > New Leave
- Fill in all the necessary information and select submit
How to apply for hourly leave
- From the side panel, select Leaves > Leave Settings
- Check the box which states 'Allow employees to take hourly leaves
- Click on submit
- Now when applying a new leave application on behalf on employee, there will be an additional option to allow employees to take hourly leave
How to view / edit / delete an existing leave application
- Head to Leaves > click on All Leaves on the side menu
- Click on the View, Edit, or Delete button that located at the right side of the particular leave accordingly.
- To Edit, follow Steps 3 to 9 on the guide above for further information.
How to make approval decision on leave application for existing leaves
- From the side panel, select Leaves > All Leaves
- Under the column Approval state, click on the word 'approve'
- For more options, select the edit button for options such as 'Denied' and 'Cancelled'
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you face any difficulties. We will get back to you within 3 working days.