In most Human Resource departments using Payboy, there is a good likelihood of more than one administrator overseeing the use of the HR functions.
Regarding administrative levels, the main administrator is also known as the owner and will be provided the complete access to all available functions in the account.
The owner can to grant full or partial access to other administrators if necessary. However, only the owner has the authority to create and delete other accounts with administrative functions
- Head to Settings > Admin Accounts on the side menu
- Click the + Invite New Admin button at the top-right hand corner
- Enter the Name, Email, and Phone number of the new administrator. (Note: Please enter an active and correct email address for successful invitation)
- Select the functions which this new administrator can access. You can choose from some of our titles which already have preset access levels. Alternatively, you can create a new custom role and decide which functions you would like to grant
- Click the Submit button to add and invite this new administrator. An invitation email will be sent to the new administrator’s email
Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties through the support chat icon on the bottom right of the screen or email email@example.com. We will get back to you within 3 working days.