The next step after you have generated a payroll is to pay your employees. You can make payroll payments quickly with our bank integrations.
This article describes how to download an OCBC GIRO file and upload it to your OCBC corporate account using our OCBC bank integration.
Before using this feature, make sure to call (+65) 6538 1111 to activate bank file transfer for payroll, or you will not be able to upload the payroll bank file.
Getting the OCBC Giro File
- Head to Payroll > All Payrolls on the side menu
- Select the Year and Month of the payroll that you want to disperse (usually the most recent generated payroll).
(Note: It is important that the payment date of the payroll is later than the current date in which you are submitting the GIRO file. Otherwise, the system will encounter an error)
- Click GIRO Transfer button. A list of banks will appear. Select OCBC by clicking on it.
- Input your company bank details such as Account number
- Click Download to download the file
Uploading file to Velocity@OCBC 2.0
- Login to Velocity@OCBC 2.0 and go to your Velocity Dashboard
- Click Transaction > Upload file
- Click on the dropdown list and choose GIROFASTWITHINV, then click Choose File
(Note: Please contact OCBC Support if you do not find this option within the dropdown list)
- Choose the Payroll Bank File from the location that you have saved it. Then click Open
- Click Upload
- Observe the process bar, it will show when the verification is done
Note: If upload fails, the status will be shown
- Once upload is done, return to Home page and choose the right task to Submit
Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties through the support chat icon on the bottom right of the screen or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you within 3 working days.