When it comes to data management, people will want to keep in track of their movements on the platform. Our audit log system tracks all movements made by the administrators of the company during the usage of Payboy. It is important to have an audit log as to provide a complete historical HRM movement for future use in tracking missing records, investigating fraud and demonstrating compliance with required standards.
As Payboy allows multiple administrators to manage a company, audit log is a must to have in order to track the movement each administrator. Furthermore, we have a narrower audit log that specifically tracks the changes made on an employee of the company.
How to search/view actions done
- Head to Administration > click Audits Logs on the side menu.
- You will be directed to a page where you can see all of the actions done by everyone in the company including administrators and employees in the company. The actions are divided according to dates.
- To filter your search, select User from the drop-down list.
- You may also select an Entity from the drop-down list as well as pick a date range such as Logs After and/or Logs Before.
(Note: The system will auto filter your search once you have selected the keywords)
- Click Reset to remove all the keywords selected for the search.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you face any difficulties. We will get back to you within 3 workings days.