Before you start scheduling shifts for your employees, you are advised to choose a setting that works the best for your company. This is important because the workflow of shifts varies with different settings. Payboy allows two different types of scheduling workflow, which are bidding for shift and allocating employee according to their availability.
How to manage schedule settings
- Head to Employees > click Rostering Settings on the side menu.
- Leave the checkbox, Enable rostering modyle on employee portal ,check if you want employee to be able to access rostering in the employee portal
- If it is required for your employees to acknowledge the finalized shift, tick the second option which is Require employees to acknowledge shifts when they are finalized.If you
- would like your employees to bid for shifts, tick the third option and untick the last option which is Allow employees to bid for published shifts as follows.
- If you would like your employees to register their availability and then you allocate them accordingly, untick third option and tick the last option which is Allow employees to register their availability to you as follows.
- Click the Submit button to save any changes made.
- If you have selected step 2, please proceed to Availability page.
- If you have selected step 3, please proceed to Schedule a new shift page.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you face any difficulties. We will get back to you within 3 workings days.