Before you start scheduling shifts for your employees, you are advised to choose a setting that works the best for your company. This is important because the workflow of shifts varies with different settings. Payboy allows two different types of scheduling workflow, which are bidding for shift and allocating employee according to their availability.
How to manage schedule settings
- Head to Rostering > click Rostering Settings on the side menu.
- If you would like your employees to bid for shifts, untick the first option and tick the second option which is Allow employees to bid for published shifts as follows.
- If you would like your employees to register their availability and then you allocate them accordingly, untick the second option and tick the second option which is Allow employees to register their availability to you as follows.
- If it is required for your employees to acknowledge the finalized shift, tick the third option which is Require employees to acknowledge shifts when they are finalized.
- Click Submit button to save any changes made.
- If you have selected step 2, please proceed to Availability page.
- If you have selected step 3, please proceed to Schedule a new shift page.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you face any difficulties. We will get back to you within 3 workings days.