There are 5 different types of shift and each type has its own colour indication, as the following:
- Unpublished shift – Admin could make changes on all of the details of this shift (No highlight on the outline of the box).
- Published shift – Admin could make changes on the Tags, No. of employees needed for the shift, Instructions, and Employees registered for shift. This shift has not meet the number of employees required. (Highlighted with a orange outline)
(Note: employees will be able to see this shift for Type 1. Refer to Rostering settings section for more information)
- Fulfilled shift – Admin could make changes just like Published shift, in addition, admin could also finalize this shift & send email notification to employee as the shift has met the number of employees required (Highlighted with a green outline).
- Finalized shift – Admin could see the employee(s) in the Waiting List (Highlighted with a blue outline).
- Approved cancellation shift – Admin has approved cancellation request sent by the initial employee and has to allocate another employee from the waiting list into the shift (Highlighted with a red outline).
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you face any difficulties. We will get back to you within 3 workings days.