Based on Singapore's CPF regulations, CPF contributions are payable to Singapore Citizens (SC) and Singapore Permanent Residents (SPR) who:
- Works in Singapore under a Contract of Service
- Employed under a permanent, part-time or casual basis
- Earn more than $50/month
The following is automatically included in the CPF file generated in Payboy:
- CPF contributions for each employee
- SHG for each employee
(Note: To learn how more about how to opt-in or opt-out of SHG for your employees)
Subsequently, after downloading the file above, you can submit it online via CPF e-Submission.
Generating the CPF e-Submit File
- Head to Payroll Management > Payrolls on the side menu.
- Select the month of the payroll you would want for the CPF e-Submission
- Click on CPF e-Submit button.
- Click Download E-Submit File and go to this link for uploading this file.
(Note: Go to the next section below on how to upload it in CPF’s website)
File CPF electronically via e-Submission
- Go to this link and ensure that your CPF Submission Number (CSN) has been filled up correctly, before clicking Submit.
- Log in with your SingPass account.
- Click on CPF e-Submit@web(FTP).
- Upload the file you downloaded from above.
- Proceed to make payment via Direct Debit or eNET
- Confirm that the submission has been acknowledged and click Logout to exit.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you face any difficulties. We will get back to you within 3 workings days.