Since every company has its policy regarding how the leftover leaves from previous year to be carried out to the following year. Other than that, leave settings allows you to set the settings for any annual leaves leftover to be carry forward, encashed or forfeited after the year has ended.
How to manage leave settings
- Head to Leaves > click on Leave Settings on the side menu
- Select the from the drop-down list under the header Unused Leave Strategy
(Note: Carry Forward is set as the default option.)
- Input the Maximum number of days to carry forward or encash (if applicable)
- Check the box Allow employees to take hourly leaves under the header Hourly Leaves
(Note: If employee's are not allowed to take hourly leaves, leave this uncheck)
- Enter the Number of hours to consider as a full day worth of leave.
- Click on the Submit button,at the bottom of the page, to save any changes made.
Hooray! You are one step ahead now! Click here to go to the following step, which is about setting up Claim Types.
To go back to the summary of Beginner Guidelines, please click here.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you face any difficulties. We will get back to you within 3 workings days.