"Rewards for work, work for rewards". Does it sound familiar to you? Payboy realizes that companies give rewards for their employees in the form of monetary values (i.e. bonus) as well as non-monetary values (i.e. additional leaves). Besides, companies may sometimes reduce the number of days of leaves for the employees due to under-performance or any other valid reason.
This module has an extensive capability such as:
- Adding/subtracting the number of days for any type of leaves available
- Selecting multiple employees who are entitled for this additional leaves
- Setting up an expiry date for this additional leaves
How to add/subtract leaves for the employee(s)
- Head to Leaves > click on Give Additional Leaves on the side menu.
- Select the Leave type.
(Note: Go to Leave Types page if you wish to add different type of leave)
- Select the Leave Year from the drop-down list.
- Enter the Days of leave addition.
(Note: If you enter 5, the employee(s) are entitled for 5 additional leaves. However, if you enter -2, the employee(s) are entitled for reduction in 2 days of leave)
- Enter the Reason for this additional leave (optional).
- Select the Expiry date (if necessary).
(Note: Leave this blank if there is no expiration)
- Select the Employee(s) who are entitled to the additional leaves by clicking on the checkbox next to their name. (alternatively, you can click the check box Select All)
- Click the Create Additional Leaves button to complete the process.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you face any difficulties. We will get back to you within 3 workings days.