As mentioned before in the Rostering settings page, Payboy allows another type of scheduling workflow which is allocating employee according to their availability.
The function of this system are:
- Enable employees to indicate their availability (i.e. date and time) easily to the administrator.
- Administrator would then be able to allocate employees to available shifts accordingly and efficiently, and
- Track the employees whom have not indicate their availability easily.
How to view the employees' availability
- Head to Employees > click on Employee Availability on the side menu.
- On the left hand side of the page, you will see a calendar with colour indications on which day(s) employees indicated their availability AND whether you have registered them into a shift or not.
- On the right hand side of the page, you will see a list of employees who have not indicate their availability for the current month and the following month.
(Note: Name, NRIC, and telephone number stated above are made up for illustration purposes)
- As an administrator, you are unable to indicate availability on behalf of your employee(s). Hence, direct them to My Availability page for the guide.
- Once the employee has indicated their availability, you will find their name during scheduling a shift process.
- Green - Employees have indicated their availability, but none of them has been registered into any shift.
- Blue - Some/all employees have been registered into a shift.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you face any difficulties. We will get back to you within 3 workings days.