As the company expands, it may have subsidiaries under the main organization.
By adding up the subsidiary organization would enable you to:
- Generate payroll according to its own organization (i.e. main & subsidiaries)
- Generate custom reports of your employee expenses according to its own organization
How to add a new organization
- Head to Company > Departments on the side menu
- Click + Add More Organizations at the bottom of the existing organization
- Input the Organization Name
- Select your Business Registration Type
- Enter your Business Registration Number & CPF Submission Number (CSN)
- Click Upload Logo button if you would like to input a different company's logo as compared to the logo in which you have uploaded under Basic Info.
- Follow steps 4 to 6 of Departments (and positions) article to add
- Click Submit to create the new organization
How to edit existing organization
- Click Edit button next to the organization's name (as shown on the screenshot below)
- You may make necessary change to the Organization or Branch Name as well as the Department Name in this page
- Click Submit to save any changes made
- Click Delete Forever to remove that whole organization from the system (at the bottom of the page)
Warning: This will delete the organization and also delete all existing department and positions in the organization. Positions deleted will also be deleted from the approval groups that have have been set up.
If any of the above points are confusing to you or if you encounter any problems, feel free to contact Payboy Support at email@example.com