The next step after you have generated a payroll is to pay your employees. You can make payroll payments quickly with our bank integrations.
This article describes how to download an OCBC GIRO file and upload it to your OCBC corporate account using our OCBC bank integration.
Before using this feature, make sure to call (+65) 6538 1111 to activate bank file transfer for payroll, or you will not be able to upload the payroll bank file.
Getting the OCBC Giro File
- Click on a generated payroll or generate one
- Click GIRO Transfer button
- Select OCBC and input your company bank details
- Click Download to download the file.
Note: Your Account Number and Company ID will also be saved for future use
Uploading file to Velocity@OCBC 2.0
- Login to Velocity@OCBC 2.0 and go to your Velocity Dashboard
- Click Transaction > Upload file
- Click on the dropdown list and choose GIROFASTWITHINV, then click Choose File
Note: Please contact OCBC Support if you do not find this option within the dropdown list
- Choose the Payroll Bank File from the location that you have saved it. Then click Open
- Click Upload
- Observe the process bar, it will show when the verification is done
Note: If upload fails, the status will be shown
- Once upload is done, return to Home page and choose the right task to Submit
If any of the above points are confusing to you or if you encounter any problems, feel free to contact Payboy Support at firstname.lastname@example.org